Clickstream data revisited
Exactly one year since we analysed the state of the market, we revisit the clickstream data landscape. We breakdown the vendor ecosystem by output granularity, data collection method, and client uptake.
We present our latest views on vendors as per the following measures:
- Aggregated vs. unaggregated outputs
- Sources, methodologies, and limitations
- Client traction and feedback
In the graphic, below, we provide the following for each vendor discussed in this article:
- Neudata traffic light rating – our measure of the likelihood that readers can leverage the offering, based on our analysis of methodology, compliance protocols, data structure, and use case flexibility.
- Offering details and commentary – a snapshot of the off-the-shelf product offering, as well as information on key factors influencing our traffic light rating.