Enhance your understanding of data buyers with premium access to Neudata Provider.
Tools to meet more prospects faster
For data providers who are looking to enhance their relationship with Neudata and generate further traction with buy-side clients, we offer premium access to the Neudata Provider platform.
Discover the latest trends in dataset pricing and demand through enhanced buy-side intelligence, news and training courses, while receiving exclusive discounts on our virtual & in-person alternative data conferences and 1- 2-1 networking modules.
Customise your data provider page
Add marketing materials, sample backtests and more to help your product stand out from the competition.
Access data sales training courses
Get access to Neudata Academy’s proprietary training course — Selling Alternative Data to Investment Managers — which teaches you how to package, pitch and price your data.
Receive discounts on Neudata events
Grow your client base with Neudata’s virtual and in- person 1-2-1 networking sessions that introduce you to future users
What's included in a premium subscription to Neudata Provider?
- Your data product listed on Neudata Scout
- Distribute your DDQ (due diligence questionnaire) to buy-side data buyers
- Neudata Posts – share product updates directly to Neudata Scout’s homepage
- Upload new white papers, case studies and video content to your customisable data provider page, which is visible to data buyers on Neudata Scout
- Neudata’s training program – Selling Alternative Data to Investment Managers
- Neudata’s original news articles explaining buy-side data purchasing decisions
- Industry newsflow from around the web
- Access Neudata’s virtual and physical 1-2-1 alt-dating program
- Full access to industry events and webinar calendar
Why alternative data providers should work with Neudata
Neudata understands how data buyers operate and can guide data sellers through the data sales process.
Neudata was founded in 2016 to offer investment managers 100% independent advice and objective insight on the most relevant alternative data sources that matched their strategies and goals.
Our business has since grown and we now work directly with over 1,000 alternative and traditional data vendors to help them understand the investment management marketplace and help them connect with data buyers across all use-cases.
Unlike other players in the industry, we’re not a data broker. That means there are no conflicts of interest or hidden commissions — we simply charge investors a fee for identifying the best and most relevant data for their needs. Those investors will, on our recommendation, then buy your services directly from you. It’s that simple.