Neudata works with leading global organisations including asset managers, hedge funds, private equity and venture capital firms, and corporations to help them find, evaluate and select new/alternative data sources that will enhance their data research efforts.
We are committed to helping the public and members of the media understand the alternative data landscape.
Our team of experts is able to speak about general alternative data trends and can provide commentary on most breaking news in the alternative data space.
Members of the media and industry are welcome to use and publish the below charts with proper attribution to Neudata. Charts and underlying data are updated quarterly and are available for download at the bottom of the page.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternative Data Statistics
On 15 September 2016, Neudata presented at the Goldman Sachs Quantitative Conference in London.
World FinTech Forum, Seoul 2016On 2-3 June 2016, Neudata CEO, Rado Lipuš, spoke at the World FinTech Forum in Seoul, South Korea. Rado spoke on the topic of Big Data in Asset Management. Visit the World FinTech Forum website About World FinTech Forum The ‘World Fintech Forum 2016 Seoul’ was held on 2-3 June 2016 at the Korea Exchange (KRX) in Seoul, South Korea, with the main theme of “The Future of Money: From Analog Money to Digital Money” and a subtitle of “The shapes and the flows of money".
Battle of the Quants, New York 2016On 25 May 2016, Rado Lipuš was a guest panelist at the Battle of the Quants in New York. Rado took part in the data panel Data: From Structured to Unstructured - The Secret to Finding Value! About Battle of the Quants Together with Academia, Asset Allocators and Quantitative focused hedge funds, the conference combines the various quant disciplines in one location to explore and discuss the critical issues confronting the quantitative approach to finance.
Neudata in the News
- 27 Jul 2023 Deloitte Center for Financial Services Fueled by better information: Why investment management should embrace alternative data
- 4 May 2023 WatersTechnology (subscription required) Alt data’s growing pains: Integration and aggregation challenges stall wider adoption
- 15 Feb 2023 Rebellion Research What is traditional data vs. alternative data?
- 7 Feb 2023 Semafor Business Investors are going back to basics, starting with their data
- 7 Apr 2022 Bulk Commodity Trading Circle (Chinese language) Shanghai Data Exchange organizes symposium on proposals for cross-border data flow policies
- 7 Feb 2022 Integrity Research Neudata launches tool to source ESG data
- 4 Feb 2022 KnowESG Neudata rolls out ESG data scouting tool
- 20 Jan 2022 Big Data & Society Prospecting non-standard data in machine learning-driven finance
- 16 Sep 2021 Business Insider (subscription required) Why App Annie’s $10 million SEC settlement is a turning point
- 11 Aug 2021 CFM Commentary & Insights CFM Talks To: Rado Lipus
- 14 Jul 2021 FundFire (subscription required) KKR ramps up data science as managers aim to ‘squeeze out value’
- 2 Jul 2021 Integrity Research (subscription required) Alternative data fee pressures persist
- 15 Jun 2021 Business insider (subscription required) A top Millennium quant lays out the 4 types of alt data that produce alpha and why it’s so hard to find these days
- 7 May 2021 The Drawdown (subscription required) PE embraces alternative data
- 9 Apr 2021 Integrity Research (subscription required) Alternative data sourcing firm Neudata prospers even during pandemic