Workshop: 10am - 11:30am
Lunch and networking with data buyers: 11:30am - 1:30pm
How can data monetisation help companies generate revenue and future-proof their business in the age of AI?
On Thursday, September 28, join Neudata in San Francisco for a workshop that will provide guidance, examples and best practices for companies that are considering a data monetisation strategy. The session’s principal aim is to show attendees how successfully monetising their organisations’ data can drive company growth for years to come.
This workshop will be held in conjunction with Neudata’s annual San Francisco Data Summit, giving attendees the chance to meet with data buyers from the world’s largest hedge funds, private equity firms and other top-tier companies. A complimentary networking lunch will be provided.
Session topics include:
- The $$$ opportunity associated with third-party data monetisation and positive spill-over impact on organisations
- The alternative data market: its current size, expected growth and important segments, along with successful examples
- From data owner to data vendor - the monetisation journey step by step
- Data monetisation as a key enabler of an AI strategy
- Risks, best practices and common mistakes associated with the productisation of data
Who will be presenting*:
- Omer Laor, Head of Consulting at Neudata
- Henry Scherman, Consulting Analyst at Neudata
- Representatives from firms that have successfully monetised their data, to discuss some of the go-to-market challenges and best practices
- Samantha Campbell, Global Head of Alternative Data, CKDelta (a member of CK Hutchinson Holdings) will discuss CK Hutchinson's data monetisation journey, sharing details on some of their successes, go-to-market challenges, and important lessons.
*Final agenda and speakers list will be released prior to the event.
Neudata’s Consulting is a boutique advisory service that specialises in data monetisation and productisation. Its offering draws on the firm’s unique intelligence into both the supply- and demand-side of the data market, as well as its institutional knowledge, to: (1) help data owners realise the potential of monetizing their data for third-party use cases, and (2) help existing data providers improve their products and better understand the competitive landscape.
To request an invite to the workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org