The world has been turned upside down, and it doesn't seem the impact of the coronavirus is going away anytime soon. If this is the 'new normal', what are the data sources that investors and corporations can use, to survive the crisis and identify opportunities?
Neudata's covid-19 Summit, supported by Morgan Stanley as Platinum Sponsor, will see leading analysts, scientists and investors join Neudata’s team of expert analysts to address this question. Each session will pick through some key questions about the spread and impact of the disease globally, and provide specific data use-cases and applications.
Neudata will also facilitate one-to-one meetings between data users and providers, so that companies can dive deep into the most pertinent sources of data during these turbulent times.
To enquire about tickets, sponsorship, or taking part in the one-to-one meetings, please register your interest using the form below.
8.30am Eastern Time – 12.00pm ET – Presentations and deep dives
- 8.15am Log in to virtual meeting
- 8.30am Welcome and state of the alt data nation – Rado Lipuš, Neudata
- 8.45amCoronavirus – most popular datasets – Daryl Smith, Neudata
- 9.00am China – understanding where we are now – chaired by Helena Yu, Neudata
- 9.30am Tracking the Impact of Covid-19 using Morgan Stanley AlphaWise Trackers – Brian Kelleher, Laura Wang and Robin Xing, Morgan Stanley
- 10.30am Healthcare – tracking utilisation and performance – Kathryn Forde, Neudata
- 11.00amConsumer Activity – How to track the new normal and identify who will thrive – Ian Webster, Neudata
- 11.30amEmployment – global sector differences – chaired by Julia Meigh, Neudata
1.00pm ET – 4.30pm ET – meetings with data providers, experts and academics
- 1.00pmOnline one-to-one meetings – session 1
- 3.00pm Online one-to-one meetings – session 2